- professional expectations
- taking care of yourself
- planning a career
- keeping flexibility while not being aimless
- overview of getting a science job
- CV crafting
- finding opportunities
- covering letter crafting
- questions for which ready-made answers should be planned
- researching for the interview
- making it a two-way exploration (carefully)
- things to ask, and things not to ask
- post-interview communications
- post-offer communications
- employment contracts
People successfully completing this programme will be able to...
...find appropriate science-based job opportunities, prepare high quality application materials, and properly prepare for an interview for a science-based job.
...meet professional expectations in a science-based job.
...make personalised plans for a science-based career.
For an explanation about the nature of the following assessments please click here.
a science (or related) tertiary qualification,
a science-based job has not been obtained or evidence that module 1 (Applicant Skills for Science-Based Employment) is likely to substantially benefit the applicant,
demonstration of understanding of the micro-credential, and general suitability for the study through Real World Education's pre-entry process.